Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dhea's 3.5 minute cup cakes



So the kids and I were at Dhea's , when she mentioned these the first time. There was no way they could be this fast and yet still taste yummy, right? Man was I wrong - these are the perfect sweet-tooth fix and all there before the craving goes away-no suffering....watching the clock...looking in the stove every five minutes...waiting for the buzzer to go off.... nope, in five minute I was already working on my second one :)


Here how to do them:)


Recipe 3.5 minutes Cup cakes

6 tbs sugar
5 tbs flour
1 eggs
3 tbs cooking oil
3 tbs milk
1 pinch of baking soda
4 tbs Hershey Chocolate syrup.

Mix all of the ingredients in the cup, stir it until smooth
 then just put in microwave for 3.5 minutes.
Ready to serve you can add whatever you want. 
I sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it then add
chocolate syrup too.
Yummy.


Serves 2 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment